1) 1) Experience causes learning if it results in : c. a relatively permanent change in behaviour, capability, or attitude.
2) 2) The term learning applies to behaviour changes : a. that are relatively permanent.
3) 3) Which behavioural changes are considered to be learned? : c. Those occurring as a result of experience
4) 4) An important aspect of the definition of learning is that the learned behaviour : a. is a result of experience.
5) 5) Birds’ migration and salmon’s spawning are not considered learned behaviours, because they : b. do not result from experience.
Created on: 3/19/2017
# of questions: 210
This quiz is hosted by QuizMEOnline