1) 61) The ophthalmologist is examining a part of your eye in which you have mostly rods. She is looking at which portion of the retina? : a. the periphery
2) 62) You can find the highest concentration of rods in the : c. periphery of the retina.
3) 63) The cones perform better than the rods in each of the following conditions, except : c. helping you find a seat in a darkened movie theatre.
4) 64) Bright light is to ________ as dim light is to ________. : d. cone; rod
5) 65) The point at which the optic nerve exits the eye is called the : d. blind spot.
Created on: 3/17/2017
# of questions: 162
This quiz is hosted by QuizMEOnline